Hygiene has always been a top priority in Marbach Castle.
In order to meet the current situation, the hygiene guidelines have been tightened further and all framework conditions have been changed to ensure maximum safety for guests and employees in Marbach Castle. Our concept focuses on you as guests. The safety of our employees, who work every day for the best possible service, is also important to us.
That is why we have also developed a plan of measures for our employees.
- Marbach Castle team is continuously instructed and trained
- Please keep the minimum distance of 1.5 meters. The size of our house allows us to make this possible for you.
- When entering the public area, to the table and on the way to the toilet, a mouth-nose protection must be worn.
- If you show symptoms of respiratory infection or fever, please do not enter the hotel.
- Guests coming from areas with increased risk of infection must submit a medical certificate in German or English confirming that there is no evidence of infection with the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2
- A safe and contact-minimized check-in and check-out.
- Disinfection dispensers are available at all public areas.
- Daily disinfection of public areas, door handles, handrails and any items in frequent use You can buy a face mask at our reception if you have forgotten your own mask.
- All conference rooms are seated in accordance with the new regulations with sufficient distance
- All our meeting rooms offer escape doors to the outside, so that the proportion of outside air can easily be increased.
- Separate coffee break station, which is exclusively available to the group
STAY AND ENJOY
- In addition to intensive room cleaning, all touchpoints in the room are extra disinfected
- Instead of the self-service buffet, breakfast is prepared and served individually for each guest.